If you indicated your interest in the Trail Building Workshop when you registered, we have probably been in touch with you already to confirm your participation. However if you haven’t received an email and you would like to be involved in this one and a half day workshop, then please contact Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The details for the workshop are as follows:
- The workshop is free to delegates registered for the full symposium
- It will start on Tuesday Sept 12 at 9am – meet at the Revelstoke Community Centre at 600 Campbell Ave – day 1 will end at approximate 4pm. A bag lunch will be provided.
- The workshop will continue on Wednesday morning until 12noon providing enough time for those that wish to participate in the group ride at 3pm at the MacPherson trails.
- Participants should bring the following:
- Closed toed shoes or steel toe boots
- Weather appropriate clothes (rain jacket just in case)
The workshop will be lead by AJ Strawson from IMBA Canada. AJ can be reached at email@example.com.